Winter Getaways




Here we are, the holidays are over, the Christmas tree is on the curb, it's snowing like crazy with the temperature hovering around 10 degrees in U.S. and you need to relieve a little holiday stress. For me, going to a warm beach with clear blue water is the best and most relaxing way to recover from the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.  I'm on the East Coast in PA, so it's fairly quick and easy to catch a flight from Philadelphia or Baltimore and be on an Island or Mexico in 2/12 to 4 hours.  There's something very therapeutic about sunshine, 80 degrees and white sand. I'm feeling warmer and more relaxed just looking at my photos above.  The top two photos are from Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, we were there last February and stayed a new Secrets resort.  It was amazing!  Excellent food, friendly staff, not crowded and 84 degrees every day.  The bottom two pics are from Mexico in the Riviera Maya area, just south of Cancun. It's only a 3 hour flight and has some amazing all inclusive resorts, great golf, white sandy beaches and 80 degrees in January / February.  I have thousands of photos from trips to Mexico and most of the Caribbean Islands.  If you're headed to one of these places, let me know and I'd be happy to assist you in any way.  Always remember to enjoy and record your travels! Be safe my friends.          

Comments